Monday 5 January 2015

Homework (after break)

Hey dudes,

I have to continue doing the blog for 2 more weeks, so CONGRATZ two more weeks of MEEEEE ;(

Anyway for homework we have:

Science worksheet due next science class

Math homework (all questions on both pages)

Im currently watching Dr.Phil and am too lazy to add in a riddle because things are heating up!!!

So instead of looking for an interesting riddle here's an awesome question of the day!!! (I'm being sarcastic)

QOTD: Do you watch Dr.Phil or nah?

No ones probably reading this so,

xoxo gossip girl (from the show gossip girl, you probably don't understand and I'm probably talking to myself, so if anyone one of you 7 billion people are reading this, ask me about this when you see me, and i will gladly explain)

2 comments:

Thursday, November 8th, 2018!

Todays  Homework  Is... Drama: - Greek myth re-enactments History: - Project due  Tuesday Math: - Problem of the Week due tomorrow ...